This replenishing gel hyaluronic acid mask cocoons skin with an infusion of soothing, redness-reducing Chamomile and Calendula flower extracts. Gently restores suppleness, and blankets skin with hyaluronic acid for radiant hydration.
- Chamomile Extract: Contains apigenin, an anti-inflammatory antioxidant that reduces redness and calms rosacea or acne breakouts.
- Calendula Extract: Used as medicine since the 12th century, contains high amounts of flavonoids that help reduce irritation from acne.
- Plantago Leaf: Used in Persian medicine since the 10th century, this plant leaf has bio-regulating proteins to accelerate wound-healing.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts 1000 times its weight in moisture to plump and hydrate skin, safeguarding collagen and elastin fibers.
- Cucumber Fruit: Contains ascorbic acid (vitamin C), which reduces the appearance of acne scars.
5 Ways to use the Chamomile Hyaluronic Acid Mask:
Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Mask: After cleansing, apply all over face + neck. Rinse off after 8 minutes.
Emulsion: After toning, blend 2 pumps of Chamomile Mask with 2 drops of your favorite serum. Apply all over the skin, layer a moisturizer on top, and leave on!
Overnight Hyaluronic Acid Mask: Mist thoroughly. Mix 3 pumps of the mask + 1 pea-sized dollop of Truffle Face Cream and leave on while you sleep.
Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Mask Serum: Mist skin, and apply the mask right on top. Layer Truffle Face Cream to seal in the treatment.
- Leave-on Eye Mask: Apply 1 pump of the mask along under eye + brow-bone. Layer a rice-grain size of Caviar Eye Cream right on top of the mask. Rinse off in the morning.