Cedar, Black Spruce, Scots Pine, Rosemary
THE STORY BEHIND THIS FRAGRANCE
Located in the Endless Mountains region of northeastern Pennsylvania, Worlds End State Park is a 780-acre park known for its wild, rugged beauty. Hiking through these woods, you’ll be surrounded by a dense array of hemlocks, spruce, and sugar maples. You’ll cross over streams, pass by waterfalls, and cut through ancient rock formations. Once you’ve reached the top, you’ll be rewarded with sweeping vistas of the mountains and Loyalsock Creek gorge. Worlds End and the forest that surrounds it is one of our favorite places to explore and reconnect with nature. Our tribute to this awe-inspiring place is a fresh, woody blend of cedarwood, black spruce, and Scots pine, with a hint of rosemary and lavender.
- 20 Sticks
- Made with 100% all natural essential oils
- Each stick burns for approximately 60 minutes
- Hand-dipped and packed in Philadelphia
- Light the end of the incense at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds.
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.