Palo Santo, Cypress, Mandarin, Black Pepper
THE STORY BEHIND THIS FRAGRANCE
Located near the southeastern tip of Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula, the sleepy little beach village of Mal Pais is the kind of place you go to and never want to leave. Here the breezes are gentle, the attitudes laid back, and the sea a crystal clear turquoise blue. There’s just one bumpy dirt road that runs through it, lined with palm trees and dotted with surf shops and tiny cafes. Take any one of the little paths off the main road that lead you through the thick jungle forest and out to the uncrowded, unspoiled stretch of white sand beach and pretend that you just found your own secret paradise. Our blend of woody palo santo mixed with the fresh and clean aromas of cypress and mandarin conjure up memories of this incredibly beautiful place that we fell in love with years ago.
- 20 Sticks
- Made with 100% all natural essential oils
- Each stick burns for approximately 60 minutes
- Hand-dipped and packed in Philadelphia
- Light the end of the incense at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds.
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.