Cedarwood, Cypress, Bergamot, Frankincense
THE STORY BEHIND THIS FRAGRANCE
Rising from the surrounding cloud forest sits Sri Pada, Sri Lanka’s most sacred mountain. Climb the 5,500 steps to the top and you will be rewarded with one of the most breathtakingly magical views of all time. Down below is Hill Country with its emerald green tea plantations and misty mountains. Memories of our visit to this beautiful place hold a very dear place in our hearts. We hope to share a little bit of it with you through this fragrance — a calming blend of woody cedarwood, fresh cypress, earthy frankincense, and citrusy bergamot.
- 20 Sticks
- Made with 100% all natural essential oils
- Each stick burns for approximately 60 minutes
- Hand-dipped and packed in Philadelphia
- Light the end of the incense at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds.
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.